We’re all about encouraging fun and participation in the sport of triathlon. Join our BEXI team where the atmosphere is a celebration of taking on a personal challenge, focusing on participation not competition!
Our 12-week training plans are built around six key features:
|Balance – equal number of workouts in all three disciplines so that you get stronger in each discipline and weaker in none|
|Variation – diversity of workout types, which will enable you to get fitter faster by challenging your body in a variety of different ways|
|Three Phases – base phase (moderate intensity); build phase (high-intensity) and peak phase (race-specific)|
|Step Cycles – four week blocks in which each week is incrementally more challenging – every fourth week is a recovery week|
|Rest Day – incorporates one scheduled rest day per week|
|Simulation Race – provides valuable experience in areas of transition, race nutrition and dealing with race discomfort|
Our programs are provided via Training Peaks – this allows us to provide individual plans that are built around your lifestyle. You will be able to log your workouts and analyse your performance data as you complete each session. We can then analyse your training data and progress your training accordingly. Our aim is to progress you gradually, so that you train safely and without injury.
Training sessions will consist of 3 x coached group sessions per week* and 3 x individual training sessions:
(Mon or Weds)
|Run*||Rest Day||Swim*||Own Run||Own Bike||Own Swim|
|Rest Day||Bike Turbo*
(Mon or Weds)
(4 x coached sessions during the 12-week program)
“I loved the team spirit – training and competing together! I now have the bug to do better and take on further distances.” Michelle Nicholas
What is included?
- 12-week training program delivered on Training Peaks
- 3 x face-to-face coached group sessions per week, across the 12-weeks (swim, bike and run)
- 4 x outdoor bike/brick/simulation sessions – to develop bike skills and confidence on the road
- Analysis and feedback on training data
- Mental skills and strategies
- Race nutrition and recovery
- Race tactics and guidance
- Race weekend logistics
- Motivational support
- Access to private online forum
- Membership of a supportive, like-minded Community
What is excluded?
- Race entry fee
- BEXI Tri-Suit (optional) – orders must be placed by 18 Feb 2017
What equipment do I require | all your FAQs?
What is cost?
- 12-week program, includes 40 x coached sessions – only $520
- Total cost can be split into monthly instalments (3 x $178/pm)
“If someone told me that I would compete in a triathlon, I would have said they were dreaming. Achieving the impossible is totally possible by believing and doing it.” Monique Manse