Why are goals so powerful? Because they give us a purpose; they help propel us forward; they help us believe in ourselves; they hold us accountable; and they help us live life to the fullest.
Three months into 2015, we are proud of the progress our Beauty of Exercise members have been making:
- Our Run-FIT team completed their 10km Sun Run event in February – huge kudos to Amanda Green for placing 3rd in her age-group;
- Our BEXI Trekkers completed their 55km Coastrek event last week;
- Our committed Race-FIT team are in serious training-mode for the marathon and half-marathon events at the Australian Running Festival in April;
- Our inspirational beginner runners and walkers are four weeks away from achieving their first 5km parkrun; and
- Our fabulous beginner swimmers are gaining confidence in the water as they prepare for their Pinkie Triathlon at end-March.
Goals drive success! So if you’re looking for success, we’ve got some awesome programs planned for the upcoming autumn term:
Put your feet up and read about the above in our latest newsletter – http://goo.gl/Louw8x