Our first coached program of the 2016 season is the Australian Running Festival in Canberra on 9th-10th April 2016. We love this race – Canberra offers cooler temps, autumnal colours, iconic buildings, great atmosphere and an awesome course.
We’ve planned three training programs for this event:
|Distance||Program Duration||# Coached Sessions||Starts|
|42km | 50km||16 weeks||32 sessions||19 December 2015|
|21km||12 weeks||24 sessions||16 January 2016|
|10km||10 weeks||20 sessions||30 January 2016|
Our programs are prepared in blocks and provided via Training Peaks. This allows us to provide individual plans that best suits your needs and goals, as well as giving us the feedback and analysis tools we need. You will be able to log your workouts, analyse your pace, heart rate, power and other useful performance data.
Each program will be based on 3 x quality runs per week and 2 x cross-training sessions. We will meet twice p/week to train as a team – endurance run (Sat) and interval training (Tue). The additional tempo run will be done at a time that is convenient to you. All our training is done in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment.
What is included?
- Periodised training plan based on your distance (10-16 weeks)
- Face-to-face coached group session for two quality runs (endurance run and intervals)
- Analysis and feedback on training data
- Goal setting
- Mental skills and strategies
- Race nutrition and recovery
- Race tactics and guidance
- Race weekend logistics
- Motivational support
- Access to private Facebook page
- Membership of a like-minded Community
- Discounted BEXI race singlet
What is excluded?
- Race entry fee
- Travel, accommodation and meals
What is cost?
|Race-FIT participants can upgrade to our Unlimited 2 Term package to benefit from additional discounts.
Total cost can be split into 2-3 x monthly instalments.