Founder Shelly Swim Club | Swim Coach
I am passionate about moving and sharing my love of sport with others
Emma Trask Ward has been involved in competitive sport as long as she can remember – across various disciplines including gymnastics, diving, lacrosse, ice hockey, rowing, triathlon, trail running, the list continues. She simply loves to move, and its a daily ritual she couldn’t live without.
Sharing her love of sport with others has been a passion since she was 14 years old, but the majority of her running and swimming coaching began with Can Too in 2005. Over the past 12 years Emma has coached hundreds of athletes of various ages and levels, enjoying every moment.
Recently she has founded Shelly Swim Club, helping members fall in love with the ocean, while equipping them with the skills they need to achieve their goals.
- US Rowing National Champion (AVAYAs)
- NSW Rowing States and Nationals Competitor
- Competitive across sprint and olympic distance triathlons
- Countless road & trail half and full marathons
- Countless ocean swims of varying distances
- Completed the North Face 100km Ultra-marathon
- Shelly Swim Club Head Coach 2016 – current
- Manly Beach Running Coach 2012 – current
- Plus Fitness Triathlon Coach 2009 – 2012
- Can Too Run & Swim Coach 2005 – 2013
- STG Fitness Triathlon Coach 2005 – 2006
- Accredited NSW Triathlon Coach