If you’ve done a few short distance triathlons and are now itching to step it up to the next distance – the IRONMAN 70.3 is your next challenge. Ironman 70.3 offers half the distance and double the fun!
It is simply the best experience! The training, the inspirational buddies, the journey of ups and downs and the most incredible feeling of crossing the finish line. It takes you to another level!
Michelle Nicholas, IRONMAN 70.3 Cairns 2017
Below are 7-reasons to go for half this year:
- The IRONMAN 70.3 is a friendlier distance – although a challenging step up from the shorter-distances, it is more do-able than the full IRONMAN.
- Training for an IRONMAN 70.3 is more manageable than training for a full IRONMAN.
- IRONMAN 70.3 events are more spectator-friendly and facilitate more race-day fun.
- IRONMAN 70.3 feature wave starts, which is appealing for new triathletes wary of the mass start.
- The kudos of having completed an IRONMAN 70.3 is unparalleled.
- There are a huge variety of IRONMAN 70.3 races to choose from in some spectacular locations.
- The IRONMAN 70.3 merchandise is tops!
Our 16-week IRONMAN 70.3 Western Sydney program is designed for first-time 70.3 athletes. Based in the awesome setting of the Penrith Lakes, nestled at the base of the stunning Blue Mountains – this program will accomplish you on all levels.